Earle de Blonville has achieved some amazing results on assignments for clients across a range of industry sectors.
Selected successful assignments
1. Project communication: World Health Organisation
- Creating leadership communication to support global healthcare enterprise
- Competing Australian agencies agreed for the first time to work together.
- Problem evaluation shifted from technical/medical to purely strategic.
- Component strategies were defined with outcomes and agreed metrics.
- A 50% reduction was forecast on the original project timescale.
2. Stakeholder communication: IT infrastructure security float
- Creating leadership & enterprise communication effectiveness to support IPO
- Company won full stakeholder support for its name change on the ASX.
- Management communications reconfigured to support rapid growth.
- Offer closed early, 7 times oversubscribed giving market cap of $40 million.
- Company received a positive media blitz from the Financial press.
- Share price jumped 30% on opening, and remained high.
3. Enterprise communication: Government-led growth
- Leadership communications to support regional competitiveness
- Fast track bureaucracy developed to secure multinational manufacturing bases.
- Victoria’s regional competitiveness strengthened with new export markets.
- Significant inward investment delivered, with greatly increased employment.
4. Pitch consulting: Leading minerals producer
- Communicating to fast-track a new national financial reporting system
- The CFO’s pitch succeeded and the development program immediately started.
- Twelve months after implementation, $35 million in direct savings was achieved.
- Over 5 years, the benefit was predicted to be $160 million.
5. Merger communications: Professional services leader
- Creating a post-merger leadership culture to support international growth
- Exceptional improvements in business and pitching capacity generally.
- Evolution of pre-merger cultures into a post-merger leadership culture.
- Significantly better use of knowledge capital through cross functional teamwork.
- Creation of a new leadership-aware language and client-focused approach.
Enquire today: earle (at) deblonville.com